Our professional and affordable UNLIMITED Content Edits Service Plan is designed for businesses who want to grow their website (for eg: to attract search engine traffic) or just need to keep their website posts and pages updated, plus it also includes our website maintenance service to keep your website safe, secure and up-to-date too. This ensures that your website will run smoothly & will be also be secure from the threat of hackers and viruses, and gives you peace of mind, leaving you to concentrate on your business.
Our UNLIMITED Content Edits Service Plan include the following services:
- UNLIMITED Content Edits (see below for details)
PLUS everything in our Website Maintenance Service Plan:
- WordPress updates
- WordPress Plugin Updates
- Daily security scans
- Security Monitoring
- Powerful firewall
- Malware cleanup
- Maintenance dashboard plugin*
- 90 days of off-site backups
- Immediate recovery if your site is compromised or broken
* Our Maintenance dashboard plugin gives you complete visibility on all the day-to-day maintenance that we perform to keep your site running like a well-oiled machine. You can check it directly from your website’s dashboard. Don’t worry, if we find something, we’ll fix it and make sure you know about it!
What's considered a content edit?
A content edit is anything that takes 30 minutes or less to resolve and can generally be handled within the administration panel of your WordPress site.
- Adding or editing content (like blog posts, WooCommerce products, pages, etc.)
- editing menus and widgets,
- installing and activating plugins,
- and much more.
Have more complex issues? No problem! We’re happy to troubleshoot more complicated issues and then discuss what kind of resolutions we can offer to best fit your needs.
(Please note these types of requests may require a longer resolution time.)
NOTE: SEO work is not included and is not available with this service. All the website content (text, images etc) must be supplied to us, must be ready to insert/upload to the website, and must be supplied in our preferred formats. It is your responsibility to ensure the website content is correct (spelling / grammar).
Karen is the co-founder of Business-In-Site.com and is an expert on WordPress with over8+ years experience building WordPress websites for clients. She has written hundreds of articles and is the lead writer and editor for Business-In-site.